Wednesday, May 25, 2011

a shopping trip i'm not looking forward to

So for the past 2 weeks i've been having this pain/soreness in my upper abs.  At first I thought it was what's known as diastasis recti, which turns out has nothing to do with the part of the body it sounds like but is the splitting of your right and left abdominal muscles known as rectus.

It's more frequent in women who have had multiple pregnancies as the ab muscles have stretched.  There's no treatment and usually it doesn't cause any problems.

Anyway turns out that is not what's happening to me.  I have another issue altogether.  I have offically grown out of my bras and sports bras.  Turns out the damn things are too tight around.  Those fears of having to give up my underwire and start wearing those not so attractive wireless 'bras' are slowly becoming a reality. This will have to be followed by the inevitable trip to the maternity store to get fitted for nursing bras

Boo(b)Hoo :(

No comments:

Post a Comment