Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Head Shoulders Knees and Toes… and everything in between

I’m sure I’ve briefly hinted to the changes our bodies go through or can go through during this 9 month gestation in my previous posts but I don’t think I’ve really given you all the facts.  FACTS, a nickname my husband’s cousin has given me because supposedly I’m full of them.
So here it is – MY list of all you can/will go through. By no means exhaustive, but it does include ALL that I’ve gone through and/or others I personally know have gone through too.  Some are trimester specific, while others are lovely enough to stick around the whole time.  I’ve tried to include definitions for medical terms as well as any remedies that have worked for me.
Be warned, male readers, those squeamish or just believe ignorance is bliss – I get into some gory details and you may just be better off waiting for my next post.
I couldn’t figure out an easy way to categorize these so I decided to just start with the top and work my way down. **Also lets remember that browngirl has no medical training whatsoever, so please talk to your doctor before trying anything I might have mentioned**

No comments:

Post a Comment