Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Babymoon

I'm sorry.  It's been weeks since my last post. But I have a good excuse, N and I were away on a much deserved babymoon.  Not sure where the word was coined first but as the name suggests it is that little honeymoon you take before the baby comes!

In serious need of a vacation, plus the excuse of celebrating my cousin's 30th and N's 36th a group of 8 of us rented a lovely little beach house at Folly Beach, Charleson, SC.  An amazing 5 days of sun, ocean, fine sand beaches and amazing Charleston food.  If you haven't been, I highly recommend it.

Actually I recommend any ocean/beach trip for a babymoon - nothing like having the weight lifted off your shoulders, or more accurately your belly while floating around in the ocean.  Pregnant bodies love the water. Trust me.

SampleImage

    SampleImageSampleImage

No comments:

Post a Comment